I. Basic provisions
- Operators of personal data according to § 5 let. o) of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is Life Up s.r.o., IČO 35 867 868 with its registered office at Kalinkovo 441, 900 43 Kalinkovo (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”).
- The operator's contact details are:
Name: Life Up s.r.o.
address: Teslova 30, 821 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Phone: +421 904 425 466
- Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or by reference to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of that individual.
- The controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. Contact details of the responsible person are: Radomír Takáč, email: rado [at] life-up.sk, tel .: +421 918 695 517
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Operator processes the personal data provided to you or personal data obtained by the Operator based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator pursuant to § 13 para. 1, par. b) of the Act,
- the legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) pursuant to § 13 para. 1, par. f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business notices and newsletters) pursuant to § 13 para. 1, par. a) of the Act in the case that the goods or services were not ordered.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; the order requires personal data, which are necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- On the part of the operator there is an automatic individual decision-making pursuant to Section 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Period of retention of personal data
- The operator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for a period of 15 years if the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- Involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other e-shop services,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
- The Operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to ensure data and personal data storage in paper form, especially by means of passwords, antivirus program, encryption, backups, etc.
- The Operator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These terms come into effect on August 21, 2019